Bugaboo Comfort Wheeled Board+
The bugaboo comfort wheeled board is ideal for parents going out with a baby and toddler.
Comfortable ride behind the pushchair
- The bugaboo comfort wheeled board is ideal for parents going out with a baby and toddler. It was designed to make your pushchair more versatile in just a few clicks and will allow you to go for long walks with your children. Your toddler will be happy to walk around or just sit and rest when feeling tired. The installation is easy when combined with a matching bugaboo adapter, it can be attached to any bugaboo pushchair. The flexible board position slightly to the left or right from the handlebar centre creates extra walking space for you and when not in use you can easily click it into an upright position or detach it from your pushchair.
The bugaboo comfort wheeled board can be used on all bugaboo pushchairs:
- Bugaboo Lynx (no adapter required)
- Bugaboo Ant (no adapter required)
- Bugaboo Fox and Bugaboo Fox 2 (no adapter required)
- Bugaboo Cameleon (2007 model) and Bugaboo Cameleon 3 (in combination with the Bugaboo Cameleon 3 adapter)
- Bugaboo Bee (2010 model) and Bugaboo Bee 3 (in combination with the Bugaboo Bee 3 adapter), Bugaboo Bee 5 (no adapter required) and Bugaboo Bee 6 (no adapter required)
- Bugaboo Donkey and Bugaboo Buffalo (in combination with the Bugaboo Donkey/ Buffalo adapter)
- Up to a load of 20 kg
Delivery & Delivery Timescale:
We work with the UK’s leading couriers to offer quick and reliable service. All orders dispatched by our warehouse are sent on a next working day delivery. Never miss a delivery, with SMS and email time slots sent as standard with all orders.
Please check the product page for up-to-date delivery timescales (shown above the price); Items that show as ‘Stock Available’ are usually dispatched within one working day on a next working day delivery service. Items that are not available for immediate dispatch are clearly labelled with up-to-date delivery timescales. We offer free standard next working day delivery on all orders over £50 to England, Wales, and parts of Scotland excluding the Highlands and Islands (i.e. zone 1). Please note that if multiple items are ordered with different delivery dates, all items will be dispatched together when in stock.
Certain products may be delivered Direct from the Brand using their own courier service. All products that use this service are clearly labelled on the product page with the expected delivery timescale.
For all deliveries the driver is not employed by Lesters Nursery World and although he/she will deliver your goods into your home, he/she may not deliver orders into a specified room. When you receive your goods, it is important that you inspect them before signing for the delivery. If you are suspicious that the goods are damaged, or the box containing the goods looks badly damaged, then you should sign for them as damaged or ask the courier to wait while you examine the goods. If the driver is unable to wait or the system does not allow you to sign the goods as damaged please take pictures in the presence of the driver. In this event, please contact us immediately so that we can resolve the situation with the courier. It is important that all original packaging is kept until you are satisfied with the goods and are sure that they will not need to be returned. Couriers will not accept goods if they are not packed securely.
Items sent with a courier will be delivered during working hours on Monday – Friday. We aim to dispatch items that are in stock within one working day, you will receive an email once we have dispatched the order informing you that the items are on their way. You will receive further communication from the courier (email and SMS) with live updates on the status of your delivery. If you have not received your items that are marked as available within 3 working days and had no communication from us or the courier please email or telephone us on 0161 720 7227..
Parcel delivery zones and supplemental charges are shown below. Delivery to zones 2 and 3 is usually on a 48-hour basis. The supplement for zones 2 and 3 is £8. This will be automatically added on the payment page.
Zone 1:England, Wales and parts of Scotland, excluding Highlands and Islands. The zone is made up of all postcodes not mentioned in zones 2 and 3.
Zone 2: The Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE.
Zone 3: Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly - postcodes BT, IM, TR21-25.
Cancelling orders and Returns:
Buy with confidence with our hassle-free returns. You have the right to cancel any order made with Lesters Nursery World via our website, and a full refund will be given providing the items have not been dispatched. We recommend you send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us immediately on 0161 720 7227 should you wish to cancel your order.
Any website order* can be cancelled in within 28 calendar days after receiving your order under the Distance Selling Regulations. All items must be unused, in their original packaging, and in a resellable condition. Postage costs involved in returning cancelled orders are at the expense of the consumer. This is generally up to £15 per box but can vary dependant on the size and weight of the item returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
*Furniture that has been assembled by the customer or manufacturer may not be returned. Personalised items cannot be cancelled or returned once ordered.