Britax Dualfix M I-Size Car Seat Moonlight Blue
The seat with 360 degree rotation is approved to the new i-size regulation. Offers ultimate comfort for parents and children and can be used rearward facing as well as forward facing. Plus, thanks to the lateral rotation to the open car door, placing and harnessing your child is child’s play. All combined with a stylish and modern design and our expertise in child car safety – for your peace of mind on any journey.
Long lasting comfort for you and your child
While an infant carrier is a lightweight and portable option for the first months of your child’s life, as they grow you may prefer to use a car seat that remains in the car. DUALFIX M i-SIZE provides constant comfort during this time. With 12 recline positions forward and rearward facing and an adjustable rebound bar for ultimate comfort.
- 360 degree rotation
- Suitable from 61cm to 105cm (3 months to 4 years approx.)
- Weight capacity up to 18kg max
- Rearward facing 61cm - 105cm
Forward facing 76cm - 105cm
- The 360 degree rotation makes it easy to move the seat from rearward to forward facing and back without re-installing the seat. Plus, the seat can be turned to the open door of a parked car for easy placement and harnessing of your child. Then simply turn the seat back to the desired direction of travel until it clicks into place and you are good to go
- The rebound bar not only helps to prevent the child car seat from tilting in an impact, but can also be adjusted by an entire 8 degrees. This allows you to easily adjust the rebound bar to the backrest of the vehicle seat and gives your child 10% additional leg space
- The integrated SICT inside offers your child superior protection in the event of a side collision. SICT inside keeps your child away from the impact while absorbing energy at the same time. And you don’t have to adapt or adjust anything – SICT inside is always ready when you need it
- Rearward facing car seats offer the best protection in the event of a frontal collision – the most frequent type of accident on the roads. In a frontal collision with a rearward facing seat the crash forces are directed to the back of the seat, while the remaining energy is spread evenly across the head, neck and upper body. With a forward facing seat the energy of the impact is distributed differently across the seat structure and restraint system – potentially resulting in more energy impacting on the child’s body. We recommend that children should travel rearward facing for as long as possible
- Keeping your child comfortable while travelling is a must. That’s why this seat was designed with multiple recline positions, forward and rearward facing, that you can adjust with ease – offering a stress-free journey with a happy child
- Our soft padded side wings act as a protective cocoon that helps to absorb the force from a side impact, reducing the risk of injuries to your child
- Specially designed to control the movement of your child’s head, our V-shaped headrest ensures optimal protection in the event of a side collision while providing ultimate comfort at the same time. Plus, the headrest and harness can easily be adjusted from the front of the seat to suit your child’s height
- Soft neoprene performance chest pads fit comfortably on your child’s chest. They help reduce your child’s movement in the event of a collision, and add even greater comfort to the 5-point harness. Plus, they can be easily removed for washing without disturbing the harness
- We believe a 5 point harness is the safest way to secure your child in a car seat because it keeps your child safe and tight in the seat’s protective shell. In the event of a collision, the harness distributes the forces of the impact across 5 points, two at the shoulders, two at the hips and one where the harness buckles between the legs. This helps to protect your child from all directions of impact
- The support leg provides extra stability for the car seat via the vehicle floor. It minimises the tilting and rotational movement and reduces the forward movement forces exerted on your child in a crash situation, helping to protect them. For a secure installation, the support leg can be adjusted to suit the height that’s best for your car. The easy-to-read indicator shows you when the support leg is positioned firmly on your vehicle’s floor
- In case of an impact, our patented Pivot Link ISOFIX System directs the force first downward (1), into the vehicle seat, and then forward (2), more gently – greatly reducing the risk of head and neck injury for your child
|Age Suitability||From 61cm to 105cm (3 months to 4 years approx.)|
|Open Dimensions||H 48 x W 44 x D 74cm|
|Materials||Quick remove machine washable cover|
Delivery & Delivery Timescale:
We work with the UK’s leading couriers to offer quick and reliable service. All orders dispatched by our warehouse are sent on a next working day delivery. Never miss a delivery, with SMS and email time slots sent as standard with all orders.
Please check the product page for up-to-date delivery timescales (shown above the price); Items that show as ‘Stock Available’ are usually dispatched within one working day on a next working day delivery service. Items that are not available for immediate dispatch are clearly labelled with up-to-date delivery timescales. We offer free standard next working day delivery on all orders over £50 to England, Wales, and parts of Scotland excluding the Highlands and Islands (i.e. zone 1). Please note that if multiple items are ordered with different delivery dates, all items will be dispatched together when in stock.
Certain products may be delivered Direct from the Brand using their own courier service. All products that use this service are clearly labelled on the product page with the expected delivery timescale.
For all deliveries the driver is not employed by Lesters Nursery World and although he/she will deliver your goods into your home, he/she may not deliver orders into a specified room. When you receive your goods, it is important that you inspect them before signing for the delivery. If you are suspicious that the goods are damaged, or the box containing the goods looks badly damaged, then you should sign for them as damaged or ask the courier to wait while you examine the goods. If the driver is unable to wait or the system does not allow you to sign the goods as damaged please take pictures in the presence of the driver. In this event, please contact us immediately so that we can resolve the situation with the courier. It is important that all original packaging is kept until you are satisfied with the goods and are sure that they will not need to be returned. Couriers will not accept goods if they are not packed securely.
Items sent with a courier will be delivered during working hours on Monday – Friday. We aim to dispatch items that are in stock within one working day, you will receive an email once we have dispatched the order informing you that the items are on their way. You will receive further communication from the courier (email and SMS) with live updates on the status of your delivery. If you have not received your items that are marked as available within 3 working days and had no communication from us or the courier please email or telephone us on 0161 720 7227..
Parcel delivery zones and supplemental charges are shown below. Delivery to zones 2 and 3 is usually on a 48-hour basis. The supplement for zones 2 and 3 is £8. This will be automatically added on the payment page.
Zone 1:England, Wales and parts of Scotland, excluding Highlands and Islands. The zone is made up of all postcodes not mentioned in zones 2 and 3.
Zone 2: The Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE.
Zone 3: Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly - postcodes BT, IM, TR21-25.
Cancelling orders and Returns:
Buy with confidence with our hassle-free returns. You have the right to cancel any order made with Lesters Nursery World via our website, and a full refund will be given providing the items have not been dispatched. We recommend you send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us immediately on 0161 720 7227 should you wish to cancel your order.
Any website order* can be cancelled in within 28 calendar days after receiving your order under the Distance Selling Regulations. All items must be unused, in their original packaging, and in a resellable condition. Postage costs involved in returning cancelled orders are at the expense of the consumer. This is generally up to £15 per box but can vary dependant on the size and weight of the item returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
*Furniture that has been assembled by the customer or manufacturer may not be returned. Personalised items cannot be cancelled or returned once ordered.