FAQS - COVID 19 Business Update
Please know that we are taking all the necessary safety precautions and following Government advice so your visit can be as safe as possible during this time.
Is the showroom open?
We are pleased to announce that the showroom is now open.
Our opening times are:
Monday - Saturday 09:00 - 17:00
Sunday & Bank Holidays 10:30 - 16:00
Do I need an appointment to come to the store?
We are offering 1-hour appointments to all store visitors.
Please Click Here to email us your preferred day and time for visiting. A member of our sales team will respond within 24 hours.
Please let us know your preferred day and time to visit and we will do our best to accommodate.
Please email with your full contact details (name, email, telephone) and a brief description of any products/brands you are wanting to view.
Alternatively, please call us on 0161 720 7227 (phone lines open Monday-Friday).
All customers are still welcome to come without an appointment but waiting times may be required if the showroom is at maximum capacity.
How many people can come with me to the store?
There is a restriction of only 2 people per appointment.
Will there be anyone else in the store at the same time as me?
There will be a maximum of 4 couples allowed in the store at any one time.
I have previously placed and order and would like to collect?
Please Click Here or call us on 0161 720 7227 to arrange a day and time to collect any order that has been made with us.
I need to return an item or something I purchased is broken?
Please Click Here or call us on 0161 720 7227 to advise of any issues or faults and our dedicated After Sales team will respond.
What precautions do you have in place to make my visit as safe as possible?
- You must confirm you do not have any symptoms of Covid-19.
- We ask all customers to sanitize their hands upon entry. You will also have the option to wear disposable gloves during the duration of your visit.
- You will be requested to respect the 2-meter social distance rule whilst inside the store.
- Handling of any of the display goods (including furniture) by customers will have to be kept to a minimum.
- Copies of all orders will be emailed to you.
- We can offer a variety of payment methods from all major credit cards (including American Express)
- Contactless payments are available.
- PPE will be worn by our staff.
- Hand sanitiser will be available on site.
- We will not be able to fit car seats in customer cars. We will be able to demonstrate how the car seat works and fits in your car.
We have done our best to make sure our store will operate in a safe environment and will do our upmost to protect our staff and customers. Please feel free to contact us should you have any concerns.