Rockit Portable Baby Rocker
Does your little one wake up as soon as the buggy stops moving? The Rockit will keep rocking so you don’t have to! Created to help parents on the go, this handy must-have accessory keeps babies moving and snoozing.
- Simply attach to your pram or pushchair with the universal bracket, push the button and adjust the speed to gently rock your baby, just like you would. In fact scientific tests show the vibration level closely mimics the normal hand rocking of a pushchair and the subtle yet soothing movement is gentler than a pushchair moving over paving stones.
How does it work:
- When you are on a train moving at a constant speed there is no acceleration forwards and backwards - just motion from side to side (think how you sway as you walk through a carriage). The same is true when a baby is pushed along a pavement in a buggy or pram. Rockit inventor Dr Nick Webb (PhD in Sound and Vibration Engineering) noticed his three month old daughter Abby would wake as soon as this motion stopped. He developed the Rockit to generate the same side to side motion so baby believes the buggy is still rolling along. Now you can stop for a rest and they’ll be none the wiser.
Safe to use from birth onwards: The Rockit is not a toy, but we have tested it to the toughest 0-36 month toy standards anyway. It’s better to be safe than sorry.
Showerproof: Use inside and out: Rockit has been tested to IPX1. This isn’t ‘Rockit Science’ it just means it’s showerproof and safe to use outside. Avoid prolonged exposure to rain or heavy rain.
Quiet motor with adjustable speed: The motor is so quiet (our boffins tell us 40 decibels) it could even be used in a library. The speed can be adjusted to give the perfect gentle rock for your child.
Fits prams, pushchairs, buggies and strollers: The clever little bracket fits securely to tubes of different shapes and sizes. You simply click the Rockit into place as soon as you need it.
Gentle 30 minute rocking cycle: The Rockit has a built in timer which turns off after 30 minutes. It can be re-started by simply pressing the on/off button
Up to 60 hours battery life*: Takes 4 AA batteries. 60 hour battery life measured when Rockit was used vertically at the slowest speed. That’s an hour a day for 2 months.
*60 hour battery life measured when Rockit was used vertically at the slowest speed. That’s an hour a day for 2 months.
- Free delivery to UK Mainland on all orders over £50
- One hour delivery slots
- SMS and email notification and updates on day of delivery
click here to learn more about our delivery services
- Hassle free returns
- 28 day return policy
- Courier collection available
click here to learn more about our return policy