Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib Dove Grey
Help grow your bond and give your baby the reassurances and comfort, they need from having you close by.
Safe, Close and cosy from day one
- The Shnuggle air is a advanced side sleeping crib allows you to sleep next to your baby without being in the same bed has been designed to allow baby to sleep safely next to parents. Easy to use, it helps improve sleeping patterns, makes feeding and soothing easier during the night while encourages baby parent bonding
- Has been designed with breathability at its core. The dual view, mesh sides help to maximise airflow as well as allowing you to keep a watchful eye on baby. The hypo allergenic fibre mattress is 50% more breathable than standard foam mattresses, helping to reduce the risk of baby overheating
- As well as helping to maximise breathability, the Shnuggle Air features a gentle incline option to help ease colic and reflux as well as zip down sides to easily feed or comfort baby during the night. The storage hammock underneath provides handy storage space for those night time feeding and changing essentials
- Designed to attach securely to your bed, the crib can also be used as a standalone crib to be set a little further away from you when baby gets a bit older and is ready to transition to their nursery
- Suitable from birth to approx 6 months
- Weight capacity up to 9kg max
- Sleep well, feed easily and be closer to your baby
- Dual view, breathable mesh sides
- Gentle incline option to help ease colic and reflux
- Breathable, hypo allergnic fibre mattress
- Zip down side for easy access during the night
- Storage hammock
- 7 height adjustments to fit most bed heights (within the range of 43cm - 64cm)
- Attaches securely and easily to most standard bed frames
- Baby safe, hypo allergenic fabrics
- Removable and washable fabrics
- Conversion kit from crib to toddler cot (sold separately) and suitable from 0-2 years (or when baby reaches a height of 89cm or starts to climb out)
- Easy to assemble
- Can be used for bedside sleeping or as a standalone crib
The crib attaches securely to most divan and bed frames using the straps provided. The crib should not be used with bed frames that protrude outside of the mattress width
Fabrics and Mattress: Hand wash only at 30°c. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron
Solid frame: wipe clean
|Suitable from birth to approx 6 months
|W 56cm | L94cm | H 68.5 - 83cm
|Crib: Painted wooden frame (MDF - non-toxic painted finish) Metal fixings (non-toxic painted finish) | Mattress: Inner: High breathability fibre Outer: Water repellent polyester
Delivery & Delivery Timescale:
We work with the UK’s leading couriers to offer quick and reliable service. All orders dispatched by our warehouse are sent on a next working day delivery. Never miss a delivery, with SMS and email time slots sent as standard with all orders.
Please check the product page for up-to-date delivery timescales (shown above the price); Items that show as ‘Stock Available’ are usually dispatched within one working day on a next working day delivery service. Items that are not available for immediate dispatch are clearly labelled with up-to-date delivery timescales. We offer free standard next working day delivery on all orders over £50 to England, Wales, and parts of Scotland excluding the Highlands and Islands (i.e. zone 1). Please note that if multiple items are ordered with different delivery dates, all items will be dispatched together when in stock.
Certain products may be delivered Direct from the Brand using their own courier service. All products that use this service are clearly labelled on the product page with the expected delivery timescale.
For all deliveries the driver is not employed by Lesters Nursery World and although he/she will deliver your goods into your home, he/she may not deliver orders into a specified room. When you receive your goods, it is important that you inspect them before signing for the delivery. If you are suspicious that the goods are damaged, or the box containing the goods looks badly damaged, then you should sign for them as damaged or ask the courier to wait while you examine the goods. If the driver is unable to wait or the system does not allow you to sign the goods as damaged please take pictures in the presence of the driver. In this event, please contact us immediately so that we can resolve the situation with the courier. It is important that all original packaging is kept until you are satisfied with the goods and are sure that they will not need to be returned. Couriers will not accept goods if they are not packed securely.
Items sent with a courier will be delivered during working hours on Monday – Friday. We aim to dispatch items that are in stock within one working day, you will receive an email once we have dispatched the order informing you that the items are on their way. You will receive further communication from the courier (email and SMS) with live updates on the status of your delivery. If you have not received your items that are marked as available within 3 working days and had no communication from us or the courier please email or telephone us on 0161 720 7227..
Parcel delivery zones and supplemental charges are shown below. Delivery to zones 2 and 3 is usually on a 48-hour basis. The supplement for zones 2 and 3 is £8. This will be automatically added on the payment page.
Zone 1:England, Wales and parts of Scotland, excluding Highlands and Islands. The zone is made up of all postcodes not mentioned in zones 2 and 3.
Zone 2: The Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE.
Zone 3: Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly - postcodes BT, IM, TR21-25.
Cancelling orders and Returns:
Buy with confidence with our hassle-free returns. You have the right to cancel any order made with Lesters Nursery World via our website, and a full refund will be given providing the items have not been dispatched. We recommend you send an e-mail to email@example.com or call us immediately on 0161 720 7227 should you wish to cancel your order.
Any website order* can be cancelled in within 28 calendar days after receiving your order under the Distance Selling Regulations. All items must be unused, in their original packaging, and in a resellable condition. Postage costs involved in returning cancelled orders are at the expense of the consumer. This is generally up to £15 per box but can vary dependant on the size and weight of the item returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
*Furniture that has been assembled by the customer or manufacturer may not be returned. Personalised items cannot be cancelled or returned once ordered.