Babyzen YOYO2 New Born Pushchair with Bassinet Black
An ultimate bundle for today’s urban parents who are looking for that one solution to accompany their new born baby up to 4 years of age. The package includes the YOYO2 frame, the YOYO bassinet with adapters and the 6 months+ colour pack.
From birth, the baby lies completely flat on a breathable 4.5cm double mattress.
The YOYO bassinet is positioned on top of the stroller’s frame, so you can be close to your baby, it easily clips onto the YOYO+ or YOYO2 frame in a single click and remains just as manoeuvrable and flexible. At only 3 kg, this incredible light and ultra-compact bassinet can be disassembled into two parts, offering optimal space saving storage.
From 6 months, when baby is ready to face the world, simply swap the bassinet for the forward-facing 6 months+ fabrics and allow him/her to discover the world.
With its aluminium alloy, stainless steel and fibre-glass reinforced technical plastics, your stroller will last for several generations. A stroller designed to last, to keep, to gift or to recycle. More than ever, YOYO² is the only stroller you will need.
YOYO2 has a coordinating car seat (sold separately) - the YOYO car seat by BeSafe - which comes with adaptors, so you can connect it to the stroller frame in just two clicks.
- One-hand folding, unfolding… and driving
- Lightweight frame 6.1kg
- NEW maximum user weight 22kg
- NEW handlebar in soft faux-leather, a pleasure to grip
- NEW safety wrist-strap for greater security
- Multi-positioning reclining backrest for a 6+ seat base
- UPF 50+ sun protection canopy with peekaboo window
- 5-point harness with NEW universal buckle design
- Hytrel® elastomer suspension, unique technology
- Basket supports up to 5kg, easily accessible from the front or back
- Easily removable and washable fabrics at 30oC
- Carry on the shoulder with its padded shoulder strap
- Supplied with a cover bag
- 2 years manufacturer’s warranty
- When folded, YOYO2 is below the recommended IATA-approved carry-on baggage size*
- Ultra-lightweight, 3kg (6,7 lbs)
- Ultra-compact, disassembles into two half-shells for optimal storage
- Comfortable, breathable 4.5cm thick double mattress
- Ventilated shell and pop-up canopy with 2 extendable positions
- Semi-hard shell and enveloping foot cover
- Inner pockets to tuck away small items
- Anti-UV (UPF 50+) water-repellent fabric
- Unfolded dimensions: 78cm (W) x 44cm (H) x 46cm (D)
- Folded dimensions: 48cm (W) x 44cm (H) x 30cm (D)
- Total weight of YOYO² with YOYO bassinet: 8.1kg
- Certified for up to 6 months / 9kg
- Mattress, fitted sheet, foot cover and canopy are machine-washable at 30°C
- Compatible with YOYO+ and YOYO² with adapters included
* Carry-on baggage allowance can vary according to the airline, the cabin class you are traveling in and even the size of the aircraft. Please check with your airline before travelling.
1 frame, 1 reversible backrest, 1 seat base 6+, 2 canopy wires 6+, 1 shopping basket, 1 shoulder strap, 1 cover bag, 1 colour pack 6+, 1 user guide 6+, 1 bassinet shell, 2 mattresses, Fitted sheet, Canopy, 2 canopy wires, Foot cover, 2 adapters, Protective bag, User guide
|UK10216-05, UK10104-05, UK10109-02
|YOYO² frame (choose from options) | YOYO 0+ New Born Bassinet| YOYO 6+ colour pack
|0m+ to 22kg
|6m+: 52 x 44 x 18 cm (Cabin baggage size)
|Easily removable and washable fabrics at 30oC
Delivery & Delivery Timescale:
We work with the UK’s leading couriers to offer quick and reliable service. All orders dispatched by our warehouse are sent on a next working day delivery. Never miss a delivery, with SMS and email time slots sent as standard with all orders.
Please check the product page for up-to-date delivery timescales (shown above the price); Items that show as ‘Stock Available’ are usually dispatched within one working day on a next working day delivery service. Items that are not available for immediate dispatch are clearly labelled with up-to-date delivery timescales. We offer free standard next working day delivery on all orders over £50 to England, Wales, and parts of Scotland excluding the Highlands and Islands (i.e. zone 1). Please note that if multiple items are ordered with different delivery dates, all items will be dispatched together when in stock.
Certain products may be delivered Direct from the Brand using their own courier service. All products that use this service are clearly labelled on the product page with the expected delivery timescale.
For all deliveries the driver is not employed by Lesters Nursery World and although he/she will deliver your goods into your home, he/she may not deliver orders into a specified room. When you receive your goods, it is important that you inspect them before signing for the delivery. If you are suspicious that the goods are damaged, or the box containing the goods looks badly damaged, then you should sign for them as damaged or ask the courier to wait while you examine the goods. If the driver is unable to wait or the system does not allow you to sign the goods as damaged please take pictures in the presence of the driver. In this event, please contact us immediately so that we can resolve the situation with the courier. It is important that all original packaging is kept until you are satisfied with the goods and are sure that they will not need to be returned. Couriers will not accept goods if they are not packed securely.
Items sent with a courier will be delivered during working hours on Monday – Friday. We aim to dispatch items that are in stock within one working day, you will receive an email once we have dispatched the order informing you that the items are on their way. You will receive further communication from the courier (email and SMS) with live updates on the status of your delivery. If you have not received your items that are marked as available within 3 working days and had no communication from us or the courier please email or telephone us on 0161 720 7227..
Parcel delivery zones and supplemental charges are shown below. Delivery to zones 2 and 3 is usually on a 48-hour basis. The supplement for zones 2 and 3 is £8. This will be automatically added on the payment page.
Zone 1:England, Wales and parts of Scotland, excluding Highlands and Islands. The zone is made up of all postcodes not mentioned in zones 2 and 3.
Zone 2: The Highlands and Islands of Scotland - postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE.
Zone 3: Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and Isles of Scilly - postcodes BT, IM, TR21-25.
Cancelling orders and Returns:
Buy with confidence with our hassle-free returns. You have the right to cancel any order made with Lesters Nursery World via our website, and a full refund will be given providing the items have not been dispatched. We recommend you send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us immediately on 0161 720 7227 should you wish to cancel your order.
Any website order* can be cancelled in within 28 calendar days after receiving your order under the Distance Selling Regulations. All items must be unused, in their original packaging, and in a resellable condition. Postage costs involved in returning cancelled orders are at the expense of the consumer. This is generally up to £15 per box but can vary dependant on the size and weight of the item returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
*Furniture that has been assembled by the customer or manufacturer may not be returned. Personalised items cannot be cancelled or returned once ordered.